Still Creek Boys and Girls Ranch is a safe, Christ-Centered, loving environment for good kids who, for various reasons, need a place to call home. Still Creek Boys & Girls Ranch receives no federal, or state funds, but instead chooses to depend on gifts from individuals, corporations, foundations, & churches, who choose to invest in the lives of our children.
Still Creek Christian School is located at the Ranch and serves full time ranch residents as well as kindergarten through 12th grade students from the community. Students have the opportunity to participate in the ranch’s extensive equestrian program.
At Still Creek Boys & Girls Ranch our mission is to:
- Provide for the material, physical, educational, & spiritual needs of children in need.
- Provide a safe secure Christ-Centered family environment.
- Provide character education at our fully accredited k-12 school.
- Provide programs that equip children for their future by effectively developing hope and self-esteem.
- Develop responsibility, and a work ethic into each child that God places in our care.
- Positively shape the lives of abused, neglected, disadvantaged, and abandoned children, and challenge them to become compassionate, resilient young people.
- Graduate young men and women who are an asset and not a liability to their spouses, family, jobs, and society.
Every day we receive phone calls, faxes and emails by parents, friends, educators, and police officers seeking to improve the lives of children who are in need of hope. At Still Creek Boys & Girls Ranch our vision is to expand our ability to minister to even more children by constructing additional boys & girls homes, maintaining and improving our current facility, while securing programs & a financial foundation that will endure long after we are called home.